Saturday, August 27, 2011

a girl can dream

   welcome to my fantasy home, take your shoes off and come in!

                               
   this would be my front entrance. cobbled and overgrown with vegetation.

             
   my living room. look at the carving on the bookshelves! and is fuchsia not the perfect colour?

                       
   my solarium. wouldn't this be a lovely place to read the afternoon away?

                       
   my breakfast nook. i don't eat breakfast but if i had this nook i just might.

                                             
  my bedroom! it fulfills all tactile and visual needs.

                                     
  with this kitchen people would actually think that i can cook!

never mind the impracticality of plants in your bath tub. i think i would just stand at the door and sigh everytime i went by it.

i would have to move somewhere where it is warm year round so that i could eat al fresco all the time.

                                                   
  wine underneath the moon and stars!

                                                                         
 my library!

                                             
   the guest room for when you come to visit!

                             
  and because the other bathroom is just for sighing, this one will do nicely.

 and of course, a treehouse for the grandchildren and anyone else who wants to play.

a girl can dream!                                                                                                                                                                                                  

3 comments:

  1. Wow Lisa when you dream you don't mess around...I like your style especially the treehouse I'll be right over.

    Thank you for your kind comments on my blog...I am no computer expert to be giving tutorials...but I have learned a few things in the past year or so, if you have any questions about my work I would be happy to answer them as best I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy awesomeness! Forget coming to visit, I'm moving into your treehouse!!! =D

    We shall dine beneath the clouds & drink wine all night! Weee!!!

    Also, I'm glad the Canadians back me up in saying it nut-tella =3

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't miss the dance, m'dear, for we're still dancing! =D

    So come on over & we'll dance some more. ^-^

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete